The festive season is in full swing and our packed 2017 is nearing its end. We want to take this opportunity to thank you!
A very special thank you to all of our partners and customers, especially everyone who has given us feedback throughout the year, reported bugs, requested features and left reviews in the Atlassian Marketplace or in the G Suite Marketplace.
Also a big thank you to Roberto Dominguez, the founder and president of Comalatech for organising the best parties and plying us with the most excellent meals and drinks!
Our favorite draw.io highlights from 2017
- We attended a number of events throughout the year including the first ever Summit Europe, Dreamforce, and Summit 2017. We loved meeting you at these events! We particularly enjoyed the two Enterprise days this year, both hosted by Deiser, and the party with Quip in San Francisco.
- draw.io was released as a Trello Power Up!
- Many new features made it into draw.io this year: line jumps, publish a diagram as a link, animation and automatic layouts, and more!
- More diagram formats and sources were integrated, and you can now use draw.io on a tablet or offline.
- A new tutorial series for draw.io beginners now accompanies the video series and cheat sheets.
All the best for 2018!
We hope you will continue to enjoy using draw.io, and we wish you the very best for 2018!