draw.io for Confluence and Jira support terms and Service Level Agreement (SLA)
The draw.io apps for Confluence and Jira (“the plugins”) require no functionality outside of your hosting server in order to function. The uptime of the plugin, under the vast majority of conditions, will match that of the hosting server.
The plugins are architecturally very simple, they add, edit and remove attachments to/from Confluences pages and Jira issues. Any lack of correct functioning will not impair the functionality of the host software. Likewise, any problem with the host, with the except of the attachments functionality, will not interfere with the functionality of draw.io
The user interface of the draw.io editor is entirely client-side, other than exporting images and adding remote images. All browsers supported by the host product will run draw.io at user acceptable speeds.
Since draw.io diagrams are attachments, those attachments are backed up as part of any normal backup of the host software. The recover time of diagrams is the same as the recovery time of the host software’s database.
JGraph Ltd provides ticketing support for the plugins at the our support desk
- Level 1: 2 hours
- Level 2: 4 hours
- Level 3: 8 hours
- Level 4: 12 hours
The resolution time of the incident depends upon the complexity of the issue and the time customers take to respond to requests for additional information. JGraph’s target is to respond to each communication within the same interval as for initial communication, during business hours.
Business hours are Monday – Friday, 09:00 – 17:00 Western Europe Time
Support issues include:
- Help with plugin installation and upgrades
- Help with loss of functionality and data in the plugin
Support issues not included:
- General product training/usage (post usage questions to https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/drawio)
- Support for customers without a valid license
- Support for customers whose licenses were discounted by 50% or more without specific agreement support was included in the package
- Support for Confluence or Jira issues
- Support for issues only present when 3rd party plugins are used
- Support for Confluence or Jira versions expired in Atlassian’s EOL policy
- Support in non-English languages
- Example draw.io plugins provided for developers are not production quality, we do not support them.
- Support for custom development on draw.io source code or draw.io plugins.